These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Jamma Group Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Jamma Group Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jamma Group Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Jamma Group Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Jamma Group Ltd.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Jamma Group Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
11. All directory member reviews are moderated manually by JammaMusic.com staff and will be published on listings. We reserve the right to withhold publication of reviews if they contain swearing, abuse, defamatory remarks, private information or contain unintelligible or irrelevant content. Directory members warrant that they will only submit genuine reviews - any breach of this will result in immediate termination of membership. In the unlikely event of any complaints arising that are directly concerned with JammaMusic.com, an email should be sent to email@example.com and NOT under any circumstances be submitted via a directory listing.
Password and security
12. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
13. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
14. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Jamma Group Ltd or that of our affiliates.
15. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
16. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
17. You agree that your subscription to JammaMusic.com will immediately commence the performance of the agreement once payment is made and your listing is activated. You maintain your right to the standard 14 day cooling off period governed by distance selling regulations - this allows for a refund if we are notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to cancel within 14 days of you activating your listing, however you will be charged for the time you have already used. Cancellation is not possible after 14 days.
18. If you have provided us with your email address but don't want to receive information from us any more, please send an email from your registered email address with the title "REMOVE" to email@example.com If you opt out from communication, we will remove you from our database along with any directory listings associated with your email address without further notice.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
20. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Jamma Group Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Jamma Group Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
21. Whilst Jamma Group Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
22. Jamma Group Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
23. Jamma Group Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
25. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
26. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jamma Group Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
No Resale of Service
28. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. Any materials downloaded from our site remains © JammaMusic.com. Unauthorised copying, re-recording, broadcasting, public performance, hire or rental of this material is prohibited.
29. You agree to indemnify and hold JammaMusic.com harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the terms & conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Jamma Group Ltd details
37. Jamma Group Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08664982 whose registered address is Overdene House, 49 Church Street, Reading, RG7 5BX and it operates the Website www.jammamusic.com. You can contact Jamma Group Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
38. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).